Work With Me
“Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen.”
– ANNE LAMOTT
Let’s not let that happen Honey.
You’ve totally got this.
Let me start start by saying, I trust you completely.
I am not the expert of your life, you are.
I trust that you know what’s best for you, I trust that you have all of your answers within that wisdom-filled body of yours, I trust that you know the next teeny-tiny step you’re being guided to take.
It’s my job to trust you, until you feel that level of trust within yourself (and you will).
It’s my job to see & hold you in your absolute highest potential, until you see in yourself, what I see so clearly in you.
Ready to tap into your intuitive knowing, practice deep self-trust & step into your most luscious life?
THIS IS HOW…
12-weeks of deep and soulful transformation through my 1:1 bespoke life-coaching series;
(Longer-term support is also available, if that’s your flavour, just ask!)
Ready to tap into your intuitive knowing, practice deep self-trust & step into your most luscious life?
This is for the huge-hearted & rebellious women of the world, making the brave move to do things differently.
Most of the humans who are drawn towards me & the work I do, tend to be the kind-hearted, sometimes quiet, a little more sensitive, multi-passionate, introverted & rebellious AF types.
Feeling like we’re gonna get along?
The truth is that, the work I do with people is actually quite difficult for me to put down in words, because it’s very bespoke to each human I connect with and yet, there will always be common threads which interweave between each of the souls who feel the pull to work with me, which I find kinda beautiful, y’know? Like a reminder of how connected & similar we really all are deep down.
What I offer is a way of looking at things differently, of gently challenging the things that you’re currently believing about yourself, your life, the world around you and about what’s truly possible. I hold the space which allows you to be seen, heard & held in deeper ways than perhaps you’ve ever experienced before, and invite you to tap into your intuitive knowing, lean into deeper levels of self-trust & welcome in more playfulness & joy than ever before.
I know what it feels like to believe you don’t have ‘intuition’ because that’s how I once felt too. The idea of listening to & following your intuitive guidance, used to sound so alluring to me, magical even and yet, I felt somehow that the intuitive gene had been skipped in the making of me. But it simply wasn’t true… It was just that I hadn’t yet learned how to tap into that magic or practiced letting it guide me (or rather, I hadn’t realised that’s what had been guiding me all along!) So, I’m sure you can imagine how much of an honour & privilege it now feels for me to be helping & guiding others, find & tap into their own intuitive knowing & truth through the work we do together.
Most of the humans who are drawn to work with me are the kind-hearted, sometimes quiet, more sensitive but rebellious AF types. The multi-passionate introverts who don’t like being told what to do. They hate the thought of conforming in today’s society and find themselves struggling with things like; not fitting in with the world or people around them, feeling deeply misunderstood & frustrated by the lives they’ve somehow found themselves living and yet, feeling stuck with trying to figure out how on earth to get past the fears & self-doubt’s that are standing in the way of them being the wild rebels they know they are in their hearts.
I’ve heard my clients say things like “I don’t feel like anyone actually knows the real me” or “people know me as being a certain type of person but I’m not actually like that at all” and where I come in here, is not to fix you (because it is my belief that there is nothing about you that needs fixing) but instead to help liberate you, to support you in stepping out of fear and into courage and in the direction of your truest, most authentic self. My role is to guide you to remember who you truly are & come home to who that is through a deeply transformative journey together. To put it more simply, I’m here to help you stop doing shit you hate and do more of the shit you LOVE whilst being your beautifully wild & rebellious self (on the outside as well as the inside).
My natural coaching style is very nurturing, sometimes playful & rebellious (obvs) with a healthy dose of challenge to get you thinking in different ways, expand your mind and keep you moving in the direction of the life you really want. I’ll never claim to have all of the answers because I don’t (does anyone?), but I will always prioritise your answers & lovingly guide you to seek the wisdom from within. I trust you, and soon… you will too.
Feeling like we might be a misfit-match made in heaven & it’s time to release your inner-rebel?
Let’s get clear on who I am as a coach;
WHO I AM
- A supportive soul sister who will support, guide, encourage & inspire you. I’ll be there with you the whole way, celebrating all of your wins.
- Your cheerleader and biggest believer, I know that you are more than capable of creating a life you love & adore.
- Your dedicated coach. I will hold you accountable and support you in reaching your goals and a life that feels amazing every day.
- An honest human being. My coaching is not for just ‘anyone’ and big changes don’t just happen overnight. You have to be willing to do the work and have an open mind, in order to create sustainable changes. I only work with women I feel I can truly help, which is why I offer a free consultation to make sure we are an ideal fit before going ahead with a coaching series.
WHO I AM NOT
- A sob sister. I am there to listen and hold space for whatever is coming up for you, but coaching focuses on moving you forward, not looking back at the past.
- A counsellor. I am a trained coach and have the professional experience to guide you to make significant & positive life changes, but coaching does not replace psychological care.
- Misleading. As your coach, I won’t let you make excuses or sell yourself short. At times, things may get uncomfortable as I encourage you to move past your comfort zone, however, if you have a mortgage + bills to pay, I will never tell you to quit your job and ‘follow your dreams’, I will meet you where you’re at, and work with what you’ve got to get you feeling confident and empowered about your life.
I know it’s an absoulte privilege to work with women in the way I do. To swim deep and to have a whole lot of fun in the process.
I love to really play at both ends of the spectrum. I work in a way that will take you to your deepest depths, whilst playing with the lightest of light… I believe that we are all spiritual beings, having a human experience & letting youself BE HUMAN (messing up, making mistakes & laughing about it along the way) is just as important as the serious work that we will be doing along your journey.
And so, I only work with women who are really ready to ‘go there’, women who’ve already done some of the work themselves & probably aren’t at the very beginning stages of their spiritual journey. Women who are willing to face-off with some of the darkets parts of themselves but are also willing to let themselves be human & have a great time in the process.
This is the work. It might get messy, but it get’s to be so much fun!
Working with me can sometimes look like this…
- Clarity questionnaire – lets dig deep and find out what it is you really want to get out of coaching & whether I’m the right coach to support you with that (I’ll always be honest with you).
- Alignment Call (30-40 mins) I’m not for everyone, I know that & I don’t work with just anyone, so this is a chance to get to know each other a little better, have a chat about the details in your questionnaire and see if we are a good match & in alignment with one-another. I offer this consultation free of charge (and obligation) before we even begin so that we can check we’re a good fit, before we commit!
If It’s a ‘HELL YES!’ from us both, then we get down to business…
- 1 x 60-90 min inspiration and intention setting session. Here we really dig deep and set you up with some seriously inspiring intentions that will lay the foundations for the months to come.
- 5 x 60 min coaching sessions. We will have live calls together every fortnight which will be completely bespoke, where you are the agenda, where we swim deep, play with the magic of the moment & keep you moving ever-closer to where you want to be.
- Unlimited email and voice-note support. Between sessions you will continue to have unlimited support from me, so that you can courageously move closer to your dreams & desires, knowing that you’re never alone.
- Worksheets & Resources, these will be selected just for you based on your own personal journey.
However, I also know that your rebellious nature may feel more called towards creating something a little more special; a bespoke package designed just for you. If that’s something that’s calling out to your inner-rebel & curious-heart, then let’s talk and see what we can co-create together which feels more like your kind of flavour.
*Please note that all sessions take place via Zoom or telephone, therefore you can work with me from anywhere in the world so long as our time zones are compatible.*
Standard Package Investment:
£899 payable in one lump sum (or 3 x monthly payments of £300)
(Personalised payment plans are also available to make this feel supportive for you)
Bespoke package prices may vary.
Making an investment like this one can be an incredibly transformative experience in itself & also ensures that you show up fully for the experience.
However, I understand that for some, this will be a substantial investment & I don’t want you to place yourself under any serious financial strain to work with me. Therefore, it’s best to take your time to consider whether this is something you’re really ready to commit to.
You don’t need me & I will never try to convince you that you do.
However, I am devoted to my craft and deeply believe in the power & transformation that coaching can offer.
So if working with me is something that you want & that you’re being intuitively pulled towards, then I would love to support you if we feel like a good fit.
Click below to contact me & let’s have a conversation about what happens next…